Director of Food and Beverage
Athenaeum Hotel/Chautauqua Hotel Corporation — Marketing, Communications & Enterprise
Additional Contact Information
P.O. Box 28 | One Ames Avenue
Chautauqua, N.Y. 14722
Dan is an experienced hospitality executive with over 35 years of experience in hotel, conference, gaming and country club management. He has extensive experience in the foodservice industry, new operations development, human resources, and staff restructuring. Dan has expertise in increasing revenue, decreasing costs, while maintaining 4-star quality and service.
Why did you choose to work at Chautauqua? What do you like about working at Chautauqua?
I chose to work at Chautauqua for the enriched arts community tied into a delightful summer resort atmosphere. The environment is most enriching for a hospitality professional, such as myself, to practice my craft.
Current and Former Volunteer or Board Roles
- Past President of Skål International
- Past Board of Directors, Memphis Opera
- Past Board Member, Crittenden Memorial Hospital
- Chairman of Fundraising, St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Culinary Institute of America, Alum Mentor
- University of Memphis, MILE Mentor
- Kemmons Wilson Hospitality, Hotel Liaison
- American Culinary Federation
- Chaine des Rotisseurs
Food and Wine, travel, opera, poetry and collector.