How to Create a CHQ Assembly Account
An overview of how to create a new SSO & CHQ Assembly account:
- From the homepage, assembly.chq.org, click the Sign In or Sign Up button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- This will bring you to a Chautauqua Institution single sign-on (SSO) page, where you will need to create an SSO account.
To create a Chautauqua Institution SSO account:
- Click the “Sign Up Now” link under the heading “Don’t have a Chautauqua Institution account?”
- Enter your preferred email address.
- Click the “Send verification code” button.
- On a different browser tab, retrieve the verification code from your email. *Please be sure to leave this SSO page open while you retrieve your verification code.
- Enter the verification code from your email and click the “Verify code” button.
- Enter a password and then confirm the password by entering it again as directed.
- Enter your full name in the boxes provided.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Finally, enter your legal country of residence.
- Click “Create.”
To create a CHQ Assembly account:
Now that your SSO account has been created, navigate back to assembly.chq.org and once again click the “Sign In or Sign Up” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the same email address and password you created your SSO account with.
- Once logged into the website, click the account icon located where the Sign In or Sign Up button was.
- On the menu that appears, click “Payments.”
- On the Payments screen, click “Complete Membership.”
- On the plan page that appears, click “Continue.”
- *If you have a coupon, click “Redeem coupon” before entering your payment details. Click “Apply” to add the coupon to your checkout. Some coupons may require no additional payment details.
- Enter your payment details and then click “Continue.”
You now have access to CHQ Assembly’s full catalogue of programs. You can login to the website and the CHQ Assembly app on any supported device using your SSO login credentials.