Is the Ticket Office staff working during the pandemic?
Yes! In accordance with NYS guidelines, some of our staff members work remotely from their homes while others are stationed on-site at the welcome center to facilitate curbside pick-up services.
What should I do if I have not received a refund for my 2020 ticket order?
Please contact the Ticket Office at your earliest convenience by calling 716.357.6250, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below to submit your request.
How long will it take to process my refund?
Please note that all refunds and donations require ticket agent attention. Once your request has been processed by our agents:
- Refunds to a credit card may take 3–7 business days to appear.
- Refunds issued via check may take 3–6 weeks (working remotely may cause delays).
- A letter of receipt for your tax-deductible donation to the 2020 Chautauqua fund will be sent to you by Chautauqua’s Office of Advancement.
I’ve received my concert ticket refund but the event has now been rescheduled for 2021. What next?
- Patrons who purchased popular entertainment tickets for 2020 will be notified when tickets for each rescheduled concert go on sale.
- To ensure that we have your most up-to-date contact information, please email us: email@example.com or call us at 716.357.6250.
- Due to the uncertainty of future guidelines on seating arrangements for performance venues, we cannot guarantee ticket availability for rescheduled concerts.