How To Update Your Profile
Please take a few minutes before you arrive for the Summer Assembly to update your profile. We are asking all 2023 guests to upload a photo through our online portal prior to arrival.
To update your profile:
- Go to tickets.chq.org
2. Click LOG IN at the top of the page
3. Sign in to your Chautauqua Account.
Note: If you forgot your password, click Forgot your password? to reset it.
Note: If you don’t have a Chautauqua account, click Sign up now to create one. Please make sure your FIRST and LAST name are correct.
4. Once you have signed in, you will be returned to tickets.chq.org. Your name will now appear in place of the LOG IN button. Click your name, then click ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT.
5. Next to “My Profile,” click Review.
6. Click the EDIT button on the bottom right.
7. Complete the fields as needed. To add a photo, click Add Photo, then upload a photo from your device. When you are done, click SAVE.
Note: Photo should be recent, clearly show your face, and be in color without filters applied. Photo should be taken without accessories such as hats or sunglasses except those worn for religious or medical purposes. Maximum file size is 5.2 MB and supported filetypes are GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF, and JPG.
8. Click Preferred Mailing Address.
9. Click Edit.
10. Input desired information, then click Save.