Returning employees will login into their employee account to update their personal information, find opportunities, upload a resume, apply for opportunities, check the status of their application(s), accept their offer of employment, and to complete their onboarding tasks. To guide you through the reapply process, use this Returning Employee How-to-Apply Checklist.
Username for Returning Employees
First 3-letters of your FIRST NAME, first letter of your LAST NAME, and the LAST 4-DIGITS of your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER (For example, FirL1234).
- First time you sign in: use the temporary password CHAUT (all capitalized).
- Change your password when prompted; be sure to write it down in a safe place for future use.
- Follow the password requirements to create your new password.
- A password change confirmation email will be sent from the system (Ultimate Software) to your account email.
- Your password expires every 90 days.
Forgot Your Password
If you forgot your password, click on ‘Forgot Password?’ and follow to prompts to reset or contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All former employees have an existing account if they were hired after January 2021.
How to Update Your Account and Apply for Opportunities
- Update My (Candidate Presence & Resume
Myself > My Company > View Opportunities > My Presence (Top Right of Screen).
Your candidate presence will help to support quick application to multiple positions without reentering this information for each application – this is especially important when applying for seasonal opportunities and if you anticipate returning for seasonal employment each year.
- View Opportunities & Apply on the Internal Job Board
Myself > My Company > View Opportunities
- Check Application Status
Myself > My Company > View Opportunities > My Presence (Top Right of Screen) > Applications
After You Receive an Offer of Employment
- Sign Offer of Employment
Myself > My Company > View Opportunities > My Presence (Top Right of Screen) > Offers
- Complete Onboarding Tasks
Myself > My Onboarding
Access Your Employment Records (Historical)
- View Historical Pay Information
Myself > Pay > Current Pay Statement, Pay History, YTD Compensation, Direct Deposit, and/or W-2s
Returning Employees from years prior to February 2021
If you have not applied for employment since before February 2021, even if you have previously been employed, you will need to create a new candidate profile to apply for employment. Please return to the webpage for ‘new candidates’ and register for an account.