Appointments for all trainers are by appointment only. Stop by the fitness desk or call 716-357-6430 for more info and to complete an interest form.
NESTA Certified Personal Trainer. Uses a variety of techniques and exercises. Available by appointment only throughout the year.
FiTour Certified Personal Trainer, Core & Functional Fitness and Kickboxing Instructor. Available by appointment only throughout the year.
Board certified Athletic Trainer and NSCA Certified Personal Trainer. Specializes in sport-specific training and everyday functional fitness. Available by appointment only throughout the year.
ACE certified personal trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Specializes in strength, conditioning, endurance and agility training.
Recent graduate of SUNY Brockport with a degree in Sports Management, and is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. Very passionate about fitness and enjoys helping others strive and achieve their goals.
Private Swim Instructor
(Coach) Bill Rollinger
Experienced Swim Instructor. Specializes in all facets of swimming, stroke technique and competitive strokes for all levels.
Currently a lifeguard at Chautauqua Health & Fitness and recently completed training as an Adult Learn to Swim Certified instructor. Served as a Varsity swim coach at Mayville Central School.
Recommended equipment for swim lessons:
- Swim fins
- Swim cap (as needed)
- For intermediate and advanced swimmers: paddles
|Time/# of Sessions||1||5||10|
|Duets/Pairs (per person)|
|Time/# of Sessions||1||5||10|
Duet students must have same ability and availability.
Rates effective January 1, 2023
Interest Form: Complete an interest form at the Fitness Center desk. Appointments are based on availability of our staff.
Paperwork & Signing In: Clients must complete a Waiver & Release of Liability and PAR-Q form before their first session and sign in at the Fitness Center desk at each session.
Session Purchases: Payment must be made in full before first session. You cannot increase your package size once you have begun your original package; new packages must be purchased. Maximum of 20 sessions purchased at once. Purchased sessions must be completed within one year of the purchase date. Sessions not used after one year of purchase may no longer be redeemed.
Duet/Pairs Sessions: Two clients can share their time with one instructor only if they are both at the same skill level and available at the same time. Clients at different skill levels must attend sessions at separate times at single rate each. Skill level is determined by the instructor or trainer.
Cancellation Policy: 12 hours’ notice must be given for any cancellations by client or trainer. Clients who do not show up, or give less than 12 hours’ notice, will still be charged for the session.
Transfer of Sessions: You may transfer your unused sessions to another person.
Appointment Times & Locations: Because our instructors and trainers often schedule consecutive appointments, sessions must begin and end on time. If the client is late, the session will not be extended beyond the scheduled time. Sessions are to be conducted in/on Turner Community Center facilities and property.
Fitness Center Rules
- Youth under 14 years of age are not permitted in fitness center and weight room areas, except when engaged in a training session with a Chautauqua Health & Fitness personal trainer.
- Only individuals with a valid membership or pass may use fitness center and pool facilities.
- Wear clean and proper footwear.
- Keep conversations at a low tone.
- Allow others to work in between sets.
- Wipe down equipment after use with wipes provided.
- Do not use the equipment in any way in which it was not intended.
- Report any fitness equipment issues to fitness desk staff.
- No food or drink, other than water and sports drinks, is allowed in this area.
- Swimming is allowed only when a lifeguard is on duty and positioned on deck.
- Always obey the lifeguards.
- Three whistle blows mean you must get out of the water.
- All pool users must check in at the lobby fitness desk upon arrival.
- Must be at least 12 years of age to swim in a lane alone and be able to pass a deep-water swim test administered by lifeguard. An exception to this rule would be swimming lessons conducted with a Turner Pool swim instructor.
- Children under 12 years of age can use the exercise lane but must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult (18 years or older). Parent/guardian must sign waiver on behalf of child in advance.
- All non-swimmers who are unable to stand in shallow end with head and shoulders above water must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult.
- Use of Personal Flotation Devices of any kind is at lifeguard’s discretion (ex: life jacket, floaties). Child must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult if child is using a flotation device.
- Proper attire must be worn in the pool – suits made for swimming only (no cut-off shorts, jeans, cotton T–shirts, etc.)
- Diapers must be swim diapers (not disposable diapers).
- Patrons should shower before swimming.
- Long hair (below shoulder) must be tied back, braided, or in a bathing cap.
- No Jewelry in the pool (ex: earrings, bobby pins, etc.).
- No food, gum, or glass on deck, in pool, or in locker rooms.
- Do not spit, blow nose, urinate, or discharge fecal matter in pool.
- No running or horseplay on deck, in pool, or in locker rooms (ex: tossing children, dunking).
- When jumping in – feet first and forward (no spinning or flipping!).
- Dives or headfirst entries are allowed in deep end only (8 feet deep or more).
- Chautauqua Health & Fitness is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Donate Lightly Used Athletic Shoes
CHQ FIT is teaming up with the More Foundation Group to participate in a lightly used athletic shoe donation drop location. Look for the shoe collection box in the hall way outside the fitness center.