Appointments for all trainers are by appointment only. Stop by the fitness desk or call 716-357-6430 for more info and to complete an interest form.
NESTA Certified Personal Trainer. Uses a variety of techniques and exercises. Available by appointment only throughout the year.
FiTour Certified Personal Trainer, Core & Functional Fitness and Kickboxing Instructor. Available by appointment only throughout the year.
Board certified Athletic Trainer and NSCA Certified Personal Trainer. Specializes in sport-specific training and everyday functional fitness. Available by appointment only throughout the year.
ACE certified personal trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Specializes in strength, conditioning, endurance and agility training.
Recent graduate of SUNY Brockport with a degree in Sports Management, and is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. Very passionate about fitness and enjoys helping others strive and achieve their goals.
Private Swim Instructor
(Coach) Bill Rollinger
Experienced Swim Instructor. Specializes in all facets of swimming, stroke technique and competitive strokes for all levels.
Currently a lifeguard at Chautauqua Health & Fitness and recently completed training as an Adult Learn to Swim Certified instructor. Served as a Varsity swim coach at Mayville Central School.
Recommended equipment for swim lessons:
- Swim fins
- Swim cap (as needed)
- For intermediate and advanced swimmers: paddles
|Time/# of Sessions||1||5||10|
|Duets/Pairs (per person)|
|Time/# of Sessions||1||5||10|
Duet students must have same ability and availability.
Rates effective January 1, 2023
Interest Form: Complete an interest form at the Fitness Center desk. Appointments are based on availability of our staff.
Paperwork & Signing In: Clients must complete a Waiver & Release of Liability and PAR-Q form before their first session and sign in at the Fitness Center desk at each session.
Session Purchases: Payment must be made in full before first session. You cannot increase your package size once you have begun your original package; new packages must be purchased. Maximum of 20 sessions purchased at once. Purchased sessions must be completed within one year of the purchase date. Sessions not used after one year of purchase may no longer be redeemed.
Duet/Pairs Sessions: Two clients can share their time with one instructor only if they are both at the same skill level and available at the same time. Clients at different skill levels must attend sessions at separate times at single rate each. Skill level is determined by the instructor or trainer.
Cancellation Policy: 12 hours’ notice must be given for any cancellations by client or trainer. Clients who do not show up, or give less than 12 hours’ notice, will still be charged for the session.
Transfer of Sessions: You may transfer your unused sessions to another person.
Appointment Times & Locations: Because our instructors and trainers often schedule consecutive appointments, sessions must begin and end on time. If the client is late, the session will not be extended beyond the scheduled time. Sessions are to be conducted in/on Turner Community Center facilities and property.
Fitness Center Rules
- Youth under 14 years of age are not permitted in fitness center and weight room areas.
- Only individuals with valid membership or passes may use fitness center and pool facilities.
- Wear clean and proper footwear.
- Keep conversations at a low tone.
- Allow others to work in between sets.
- Wipe down equipment with wipes provided after use.
- Do not use the equipment in any way in which it was not intended.
- Report any fitness equipment issues to fitness desk staff.
- No food or drink, other than water and sports drinks, is allowed in this area.
- Memberships/passes/debit cards are non-transferable.
- Please reserve a swim time in advance by calling (716) 357-6430. If we are not available at the time of your call and you leave a message, please do not assume your time is confirmed until a staff member has contacted you to affirm your scheduled time.
- Must be at least 12 years of age to swim in a lane alone and be able to pass a deep-water swim test administered by lifeguard.
- Children under 12 years of age can use the exercise lane but must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult (18 years or older).
- Pool will be closed for one week in April for annual maintenance.
Donate Lightly Used Athletic Shoes
CHQ FIT is teaming up with the More Foundation Group to participate in a lightly used athletic shoe donation drop location. Look for the shoe collection box in the hall way outside the fitness center.