Chautauqua Institution Gift Card
Chautauqua Institution Gift Cards may be purchased at the Main Gate Welcome Center (in person or by calling 716-357-6250), Visitors Center in Bestor Plaza, the Athenaeum Hotel, Chautauqua Bookstore, Plaza Market, Chautauqua Golf Club, Chautauqua Health & Fitness Center and The Gallery Store.
Gift Card Locations
Chautauqua Institution Gift cards may be used in person at the following locations:
- The Chautauqua Institution Ticket Office (in person or by calling 716-357-6250)
- Visitors Center in Bestor Plaza
- Chautauqua Golf Club
- Chautauqua Health & Fitness Center
- Dining Locations include:
- Heirloom Restaurant, The Lobby Lounge at the Athenaeum Hotel, 3 Taps & The A Truck, Brick Walk Cafe, Afterwords Café, The Gallery Café and Youth Activities Center.
- Shopping Locations include:
- Plaza Market, The Gallery Store, Strohl Art Center, Fowler-Kellogg Art Center, Chautauqua Golf Club Pro Shop and Chautauqua Bookstore
Gift Card Terms of Service
Use of a gift certificate constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
- When activated, a gift card may be used up to its remaining balance to redeem merchandise and services offered by Chautauqua Institution and Chautauqua Hotel Company. Cards may not be redeemable at certain locations or for all merchandise and services. Check with the Ticket Office for limitations.
- A gift card is not redeemable for cash and is not valid if altered or illegible.
- A gift card is not a credit or debit card, has no implied warranties, and cannot be used for payment of any credit or loan account.
- Chautauqua Institution is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced gift cards. This document is non-refundable and non-replaceable.
- Gift card balances of less than $5 may be redeemed for cash.
- Gift cards purchased before on or before December 9, 2022 expire after 5 years.
- Gift cards purchased on or after December 10, 2022 expire after 9 years.
- Chautauqua Institution reserves the right to change these terms at any time.