Director of Patron Experience, Ticketing, and Group Sales
Patron Experience, Ticketing, and Group Sales — Marketing, Communications & Enterprise
As the director of patron experience, ticketing & group sales, I oversee the ticketing staff, information ambassadors, gate attendants, our group sales office, and accommodations. I am also concerned with the overall patronexperience at the Institution.
Most of my career has been spent working in live event ticketing and patron services. I began my career at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, before working here at Chautauqua from 2002-2007. I then worked at SUNY Fredonia where I served as the campus ticket office manager, ticketing instructor and coordinated the arts administration minor. In 2019 I returned to Chautauqua to assume my current role. I am alsoan active and long-time member of the International Ticketing Association (INTIX), where I recently wrapped 6 years on the board of directors.
Why did you choose to work at Chautauqua? What do you like about working at Chautauqua?
Working at Chautauqua allows me to create memorable experiences for others.
Current and Former volunteer or board service roles
- Mayville-Chautauqua Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Chautauqua Leadership Network Committee, Member
- International Ticketing Association, former Board Member
- Reg Lenna Center for the Arts, former Board Member
- Chautauqua Regional Youth Ballet, former Board Member
- International Ticketing Association
- Chautauqua Leadership Network
I enjoy hiking, skiing, live music, theater, steel-tip darts, college basketball, and Go Bills!